18 July 2008

First posts are usually the hardest

It's a good thing I'm familiar with blogging, or there might be some first-time jitters here. But this new bouncing baby blog is nowhere near my first, in fact I'm somewhat of a blog-whore. I should create a blog called that! But not today. One at a time.

So what's this blog? It's my "I'm creative! See?" blog. I'll post about knitting projects, photographs I've taken, bead work I've done, maybe a little writing or some about my cooking, but those have their own blogs as well. Occasionally some drawing or painting, although I haven't much of those these days. I'm looking at this as being my own little "stitch and bitch," only not just stitching, and hopefully not just bitching either!!

I have made myself a little list, for a yarn-buying extravaganza on my way home after work today, so I can stock up for my trip next week, large parts of which will be spent either in a car, or waiting in lines (heading to Comic-Con), so there will be tons of excuses to knit. And take pictures!

My work-day is almost over, and so I'm going to try and wrap up a few things before I go yarn shopping. I have a photo shoot this weekend that'll give me some extra money for Comic-Con, and we'll see what comes of that.

No comments: